London, New York: Octopus Books, Bramhall House, Castle Books, Superior Publishing Company, Quadrant Press, Random House, 1961-2004.
Hardcover. This shelf lot of six books on trains, railroads, and locomotion includes the following titles:
1. Trains Around the World (hardcover, 1973, 070640078x),
2. The Collector's Book of the Locomotive by Edwin P. Alexander (hardcover, 1966),
3. The Complete Book of Model Railroading by David Sutton (hardcover, 1964),
4. Logging Railroads of the West by Kramer A. Adams (hardcover, 1961, first edition),
5. Norfolk & Western Steam (The Last 25 Years) by Ron Rosenberg and Eric H. Archer (paperback, 1973, 0915276003),
6. Playing with Trains: A Passion Beyond Scale by Sam Posey (hardcover, 2004, first edition, 1400061784).
Moderate edgewear to dust jackets. Bindings are firm and sound. Pages are clean and unmarked. Trains Around the World has inked initials to dust jacket and previous owner's name to upper board. Tears to edges of dust jackets of The Collector's Book of the Locomotive and The Complete Book of Model Railroading. A solid and attractive set of these six books on railroads, trains, and locomotion. Good / good. Item #7152