According to Oscar Wilde, “A mask tells us more than a face." Well, if that's the case, you won't leave anybody wondering about your love of all things literary with a Bookish Mask from Underground Books!
Face the world with our Bookish Mask in Typeface print, featuring excerpts from vintage editions of classics like Jane Eyre, Pinocchio, The Swiss Family Robinson, and more, all in a neutral color that is guaranteed to go with every book on your TBR!
Our masks are 100% double-layered cotton, feature elastic cord ear loops, and are fully sourced and made in the USA, sewn with care by UWG alumna Ellie Pereira!
· This mask is made for adults.
· These masks are not medical grade.
· Included, you'll find two small black bands and instructions for adjusting the fit of your mask by narrowing the loop of the elastic over your ears.
· Hand wash and air dry for best results. We recommend washing your mask before wearing.
· This is a representative picture; each mask is cut from the same fabric as shown but is unique in what images it displays.
Please contact for special pricing if you'd like to donate this mask to Tanner Hospital! New. Item #5691