Atlanta: Atlanta Society of Magicians, 1992-1993.
Loose_leaf. Offered here is a collection of ephemera from the magic and conjuring scene in 1990s-era Atlanta, including:
1. S.E.A.M. Southeastern Association of Magicians 1992 Convention program "We came...We saw...We Conjured!", hosted by the Atlanta Society of Magicians, 16-page staplebound booklet, with attendee's notes to note page, full schedule of events, list of dealers, brief biographies of participating performers including Max Maven, Eugene Burger, Tom Mullica, and Bev Bergeron, history of S.E.A.M. with list of conventions from the first in 1931, and ads for Southern magicians and magic shops.
2. Signed Tom-Foolery: The Magic Bar Theatre Souvenir Program, signed and inscribed to previous owner by comedy magician Tom Mullica, dated Aug. '92, one large printed paper folded in half. Mullica opened the The Tom-Foolery Magic Bar Theater and nightclub in Atlanta in 1976.
3. Program for performance by sleight of hand magician, clown, and vaudeville performer Avner "Avner the Eccentric" Eisenberg at Georgia Tech Theatre for the Arts, July 1993.
4. Promotional booklet for Georgia-based trade show magician Robert Bengel.
5. Promotional materials, including notepad, photographs, and business cards for Christian "Magician with a Mission" Jerry Morris, Jr. Very good +. Item #13387